When Exclaimer’s Mail Disclaimers Signature tool query’s active directory , it will sometimes cache the information for up to 2 hours (depending on your settings).
To manually force an AD Refresh Restart the following Services in order :
– Exclaimer Mail Disclaimers Configuration Service ( It will also ask to restart 2 others if you accept and restart these as well )
– Microsoft Exchange Transport Service
When POP access to Hotmail isn’t good enough and you don’t want to pay for IMAP access then Actice-sync is the perfect solution. Not only is it free and fast it also has push capability. To set it up use the following info:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server address: m.hotmail.com
- SSL enabled
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: <your password>
- Domain: <blank>
I’ve had this working on Windows 6.5, Windows mobile 7 and Android.