Admins running Windows 8 and/or Server 2012 will notice that the Internet Explorer Maintenance section has been removed entirely… the joys. These settings now have to be configured via Group Policy Preferences.
First navigate to User Configuration/Preferences/Control Panel Settings. Right-click on Internet Settings and select New > Internet Explorer 10.
Go to the Connections tab and you’ll be able to fill in any proxy information you require.
1. Start Active Directory Users and Computers; click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. On the View menu, make sure that Advanced Features is selected.
3. Double-click the user that you want to grant send as rights for, and then click the Security tab.
4. Click Add, click the user that you want to give send as rights to, and then check send as under allow in the Permissions area.
4.5 Remove all other permissions granted by default so only the send as permission is granted.
5. Click OK to close the dialog box.