When Exclaimer’s Mail Disclaimers Signature tool query’s active directory , it will sometimes cache the information for up to 2 hours (depending on your settings).
To manually force an AD Refresh Restart the following Services in order :
– Exclaimer Mail Disclaimers Configuration Service ( It will also ask to restart 2 others if you accept and restart these as well )
– Microsoft Exchange Transport Service
Download the portable executable for the client connecting to the remote host: http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/docdisplay?lndocid=serv-dsa
You will need to enable remote connections to the VMware ESXi shell. Using the vSphere Web Client, perform the following:
1) Browse to Home > Inventory > Hosts and Clusters.
2) Select the Host and then the Manage tab.
3) Select Security Profile and scroll down to the Services section.
4) Edit and start both the ESXi Shell and SSH services.
Since I was using Windows OS to invoke the program from a command prompt, where the filename of the executable was ibm_utl_dsa_dsyte1d-9.61_portable_windows_x86-64.exe, where the username and password are the credentials to connect to the host and the host details of the ESXi host either by hostname or IP address.
ibm_utl_dsa_dsyte1d-9.61_portable_windows_x86-64.exe –vmware-esxi <username>:<password>@<host>
The executable will then collect the system information and output to a destination location, which is by default C:\IBM_Support.